Other IZH-46M Grips

When I ordered my RInk grips, deluxe walnut, I also ordered a matching cocking lever handle piece. Well apparently IZH made levers in two different widths and I did specify the correct size, but somehow Rink sent one with a wide cutout and mine is a narrow lever so it would flop around. A quick email explaining what I got, and I got an email back saying the correct piece would be out the next day. Quick excellent customer service

When I ordered my RInk grips, deluxe walnut, I also ordered a matching cocking lever handle piece. Well apparently IZH made levers in two different widths and I did specify the correct size, but somehow Rink sent one with a wide cutout and mine is a narrow lever so it would flop around. A quick email explaining what I got, and I got an email back saying the correct piece would be out the next day. Quick excellent customer service
I did the same. I measured my cocking lever and it's 15mm, better check again to make sure.

I know this is late,...but if you contact Rink, they will send you the correct one.

Last edited: