• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles JSB .22 pellets for sale

Classified Status
SOLD
As you can see by my profile I haven't been active in a while. At this point I don't have any .22 airguns (only .177 now), but I do have some high quality .22 ammo I would like to sell:

JSB Hades 15.89 grain - 3 full tins of 500 plus one partial tin of 228 - $51.00 plus shipping. Sold.
JSB Exact Jumbo Monster 25.39 grain - 4 full tins of 200 - $34.00 plus shipping. Sold to lwm211
JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 grain - 4 full tins of 500 plus one partial tin of 165 - $56.00 plus shipping. Sold to lwm211
JSB Exact Jumbo 15.89 grain - 4 full tins of 500 plus one partial tin of 326 - $70 plus shipping. Sold

Some of these tins are unopened with the factory tape seal. Some have been opened at some point in the past couple of years, but I have verified they are full tins. These are the ones with blue tape around the edges in the photo. The number of pellets in the partial tins was verified by weight - not individual count.

Shipping - CONUS only - Priority Mail preferred - I can calculate shipping once we make contact. I'll have to create a box depending on what you may want. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those great pellet shipping boxes.

Payment by PayPal friends and family or add 3% if you'd rather choose the commercial payment option.

Pellets.jpg

Last edited: