JSB Pellet Supply

OK this is getting nuts. Can't find any 22 cal 25 gr JSB Redesigned pellets any where. Talked to someone on the phone today at Utah Airguns and they said it would be 4-6 weeks before they got a delivery. Nobody has them in stock what gives? Competition season is coming and I have nothing to shoot. When are we going to start seeing the supply of pellet come back?

I know some smart ass will say COVID.......... But really I have worked every day since this thing started.

I haven't missed a beat work wise either. I understand your frustration. I haven't a clue if this is covid related or not. But because you and I as well as others were fortunate enough to keep working doesn't mean our European brothers were so lucky. My daughter and son n law (and my grandbabies) live in Germany and they were under some pretty strict rules (alot worse than the US) so I can definitely see a supply issue coming from Europe if it is covid related. 

Reactions: UCChris
I know some smart ass will say COVID.......... But really I have worked every day since this thing started.

Well let me be that honored smart ass. Good for you that you've been able to work every day, millions of others weren't as lucky. And you being dismissive of that shows a disgusting lack of empathy.

Let us remember that the empathy you speak of goes both ways.

Reactions: airbud

Well let me be that honored smart ass. Good for you that you've been able to work every day, millions of others weren't as lucky. And you being dismissive of that shows a disgusting lack of empathy.

Let us remember that the empathy you speak of goes both ways.

That's correct, and nothing I said was lacking empathy. The pandemic actually turned out to be a great thing for me financially, which is horrible considering the tragedy across the globe. So I can totally empathize with OP, but I can also call out dismissing the agony others have gone through with unemployment.

Chris,

Your right I'm completely out of empathy. A couple years back I was attacked by some supposed victims and was out of work for more then 8 months. We all have endured hard times which are only going to get worse. In this case the ports and been open and fully staffed around the world. There is no reason that supplies should be stuck anywhere. So maybe its time to stop playing victim and start figuring out how to make things happen.

If I can get part airfreighted in from China in a couple days why can't I order direct from JSB and get pellets airfreighted in from Czech Republic. This is not about being a victim its about over coming obstacles. 

Right now the main problem is getting them from one place to another. Hundreds of container ships anchored here and there around the world for weeks on end waiting to load or unload but dock werqers are having problems keeping up. Truckers are hard to find as well so supply is often just sitting somewhere in the world.

Bingo! biohazardman is right. Or you all can contact me and I can tell you why. I've said it already numerous times. Also, JSB is sold out till 2023, and they have even stopped selling to some countries. And yes, covid had a lot to do with it. People, just contact people who know, that would be the importer...Predator International. We are getting at least one container a month, and it's already allocated, sold out, gone. Things have started to get better. Just hang in there. I'm sorry, we know competition season is coming, but unfortunately there's not much more that can be done 

Joe

All incorrect I'm afraid! JSB has stopped taking ANY orders for the next 12 months! prior to this delivery times were 6-12 months from order anyways!

Europe is in a panic due to our lead ban coming in the next couple of years, JSB is a European company!

DAYSTATE are no longer selling pellets, they need their supplies for testing guns, so those will dry up as well!

The only source not affected by lead mining is H&N, as they use recycled lead.

As I have said, start seeing how your guns will shoot with H&N alternatives, the UK basically has run out of .25 MKII and .22 RD & .177 Heavy etc. already.

You have been warned!

All incorrect I'm afraid! JSB has stopped taking ANY orders for the next 12 months! prior to this delivery times were 6-12 months from order anyways!

Europe is in a panic due to our lead ban coming in the next couple of years, JSB is a European company!

DAYSTATE are no longer selling pellets, they need their supplies for testing guns, so those will dry up as well!

The only source not affected by lead mining is H&N, as they use recycled lead.

As I have said, start seeing how your guns will shoot with H&N alternatives, the UK basically has run out of .25 MKII and .22 RD & .177 Heavy etc. already.

You have been warned!

Do you have any sources where I can hear about JSB not taking anymore orders?

Common sense would tell you that the ONLY US Importer, Predator International, would speak up and let everyone know. But as usual, crickets... chirp, chirp, chirp...

Edit: My bad, didn't see the above post by "monkeydad"... Apologies!

I assume its pointless to talk about JSB and the .25 Mk2 being loaded into King Heavy tins and sold as King Heavy when in fact they are all Mk2?

I've heard there is a South American pellet company that is looking to export to the USA. I haven't tried any out yet but a friend had been testing them with promising results...

dude.1625085226.gif