• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

JSB Pellets

Trenier Airguns. Jeff is a great guy to deal with, has the best prices, best customer service, outstanding packing and if you order before noon, your order is on it's way the same day.

I’ve bought from just about everyone. Domestic and overseas.
Ask the prospective supplier if they charge sales tax. I know PA does.
Some offer a free tin for every “X” bought.
Some allocate quantity based on availability.
Shipping cost varies with each supplier too.
Quality of packing varies too.
A lot of moving parts of you want to keep the cost per tin at a minimum.

Trenier's prices are cheaper but they do have a pretty big high shipping cost for 2 tins at $12.95. They still work out a little lower than the other shops I've compared it too.

2x JSB Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo HEAVY 500 count: 18g Looks like Trenier is Infact a bit cheaper. Why does one vendor charge a tax and the other does not? Anyone???

Vendor

Shipping Cost

JSB Match Diabolo Exact Jumbo Heavy 18g

Tax
Total
PA Air$8.99(22.99 x2) 45.982.7648.74
Trenier$12.95(15.99x2) $31.98No TAX?44.93
Pellet Shop$8.50(19.49x2) $38.98No Tax?47.48

Last edited:
Trenier Airguns. Jeff is a great guy to deal with, has the best prices, best customer service, outstanding packing and if you order before noon, your order is on it's way the same day.
Ditto.

Trenier, way cheaper than PA.
DAMN you ain’t kiddin’. I just placed an order for four different pellets, couple tins of each size and it was $55 cheaper than PA. I upgraded their shipping to UPS for $3 more and still $35 cheaper than PA.
Thanks so much. Their selection isn’t nearly as big as PA but they had everything I wanted.

To get Pyramyd’s pricing in line with Trenier seems to require a strict adherence to the following rule book:
  1. buy in multiples of 4 tins to use the buy-3-get-1-free, and
  2. make sure all tins are the same price (i.e. not a mix of $10 tins and $20 tins), and
  3. use a 10% coupon
So for example anyone that shoots a mix of .177 and .22 will typically get a better deal at Trenier.

Reactions: HogKiller