• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle JTS Airacuda MAX .22cal for sale “AS-IS” $300.00

Classified Status
SOLD
SOLD

JTS Airacuda MAX .22cal for sale “AS-IS”

PLEASE read all of this:

In order for me to maintain my good name and reputation I am listing this rifle for sale “AS-IS”, and here is why.

I originally purchased a JTS Airacuda MAX .22cal air rifle ( serial number 2023229936004846 ) and returned it to JTS in Katy, Texas because it leaked air and the leak could not be located. Also there was a problem with inserting the Magazines into the Breech opening of the Receiver ( part #22 ).

After a long drawn out ordeal engaging with Travis Whitney, JTS finally sent a replacement rifle ( serial number 2023229936005186 ) which is the one listed here for sale. After receiving this rifle I discovered that neither one of the two Magazines would fit into the Breech opening. I was forced to remove .005" from the inside rear face of the Breech. When I reinstalled the wood Stock the Magazines, again, would not fit. I contacted JTS in Katy, Texas and was told that they would send me a “Flex Breech” ( this is a plastic part ) that I could install between the Barrel and the Stock and it would allow the Magazines to “work”. However, I was never told that the problem was due to a serious design flaw of the Receiver itself. The Receiver is so weak that when installing the wood Stock, the single “Main Stock Screw” ( part #12 ) can cause the Receiver Breech opening to flex in a closing fashion enough to prevent the Magazines from being inserted.

I also discovered that the Probe ( part #33 ) was bent. I do have a new Probe and it will be a part of the sale.

So if you are a person that can work on air guns I will offer this at a reduced price plus shipping to lower 48 states. I am selling this rifle because JTS and the dealer refused to refund my money.

PLEASE NOTE: I am selling this rifle “AS-IS”, I do not want any misunderstandings concerning this sale. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Comes with three (3) factory Magazines and all of the original factory accessories and original factory box and another outer shipping box. Note: one of the Magazines has been sanded down to allow insertion into the Breech.

If you decide to purchase I will list this on my website so you can pay with a credit card.

ThomasT
For Sale AM.1.jpg
For Sale AM.2.jpg
For Sale AM.3.jpg

Last edited: