I generally shoot the JSB 18.13gr through my M3 Impact. I have it tuned to shoot them around 915fps, but last order from pyramid I bought some JTS in a couple weights to try out. first up was the JST 22.07gr without changing the tune shot them amazingly well at just over 800fps (probably 1/2 inch groups) Then I tried the JST 18.1gr and there were a few flyers untill I turned the hammer wheel back from 16 to 12 and bam! one hole groups at 60 yards. I like the 22.07gr, pretty good in the breeze today.

My Two also seem to prefer the 10.4gr dead centers, well over domed crosman and JSB heavy vat least, shooting 100 yards with the little .177 pellets there are a significant difference.
In my .22 ST barrel on the old Cyclone, the JTS also seem to work well, will be getting more of the 16gr - 18gr and 22gr for sure

I hope AEA will also be making some stuff for the .177 caliber soon.

Shooting 100 yards + wind, and aiming for a 2" target, well you do also get shots on the backing, but when you land 3 in a row at least to me it is a sign that there are possibilities here.

The 22.07’s JTS were very consistent in my Epoch
did a consistency test at home…10m
Hope to get out and try them at distance
IMG_0387.jpeg