Just Ordered A Tuxing TXEDT033

Wow!! I hit a gold mine of information here in this thread! I've been researching compressors like crazy the past couple months , and the Tuxing brand is one I was interested in. There seems to be a LOT of models out there , between $450.00 - $1200.00. I really dig the little YH , but I don't want to deal with buckets of ice water and stuff like that. I just want to plug it in to my little 4500W inverter generator and fire it up. Mostly just fill the guns with a strait hook up , and maybe some bigger bottles later down the road.

I will read through this thread completely , but have you guys found these compressors to be pretty reliable if we take care of them properly?
Oh you left out the 4 cylinder one.

I use View attachment 316513 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000H01NFY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it is all organic and never had an issue I would not use striaght coolant or even a mix...but this stuff will not cause any build up at all , have used it for years and it is whistle clean and safe....key is its Organic and will not eat up metal or rubber zero build up!....just my two cents. I have an airveturi 4500 and it stays in garage Arkansas weather ...its 12 degrees here now....
What part of Arkansas are you in. I live in Marion

Tuxing Official Store in the US just brought in the TXEDT033 model. I've had my eyes on it for a while but finally ordered it today when I noticed it was reduced to $999 with free shipping on Amazon. This model is just like the 032 but it has 3 fans behind the radiator instead of only 2. I know there have been multiple posts on these but I have a few questions. Lubrication - Royal Purple, SECO 500, or SECO 800? Cooling - Royal Purple ICE, Water Wetter, or 50/50 anti-freeze mix - or some combination? Distilled water? What is the unmarked on/off switch on the top for? I did see Brian Thurman's posts on the 032 and will follow his lead or contact him if I have questions, like for the "T" fitting. What should I do initially like hose rerouting, tightening of fittings, etc? Any answers or links would be appreciated!
SECO 500, I'm using 50/50 but then I'm not in a HOT area, well, except for last summer. Never got above 64c, even filling my 74cf tank and some guns.

UPDATE: Last December I bought a Tuxing TXEDT033 compressor from Tuxing Official Store on Amazon. It arrived with a bent frame and a few other signs of damage. I notified Tuxing Official Store of the damage and they had their "shipping agent” file a damage claim. Federal Express paid the damage claim in full immediately. Tuxing told me they had not been paid and would not receive a settlement from their shipping agent for at least 90 days and that the settlement would be no more than $1.00. OUTRAGEOUS! They either lied or they have a very dishonest shipping agent - China Express, aka USWE, aka US Logistics. Tuxing Official Store refused to replace the compressor. They said there were none in stock as a replacement - although their Amazon store showed this model as in stock and available for shipment. They said it was not in their US warehouse - only in China - and if they replaced it they would “lose too much money.” There were other lies throughout the entire process. They also refused to accept a return and give me a refund. Their position was “it should work okay and if it needs repair parts we will provide them.” I ended up working through the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee claims department and was able to return the damaged compressor and get a full refund. All of this is absolutely true and well documented. I know some have had better success dealing with Tuxing Official Store but for me, I will never do business with them again. By the way, they also sell their products on Amazon from "4500psi PCP/DIVING Specialty Store."

Reactions: Genuwine1976
So Tuxing was paid and you were out your money! Seems to me they were paid twice once from you when you bought it and then again from the shipper? Why didn't the shipper pay you? You received the damage product. I can absolutely believe they pocketed the money of which they weren't entitled to.
They claim “their shipper” which was China Express by the way, would not reimburse them for more than one dollar! Sounds like it’s all tied together by the CCP.

Reactions: HogKiller
UPDATE: Last December I bought a Tuxing TXEDT033 compressor from Tuxing Official Store on Amazon. It arrived with a bent frame and a few other signs of damage. I notified Tuxing Official Store of the damage and they had their "shipping agent” file a damage claim. Federal Express paid the damage claim in full immediately. Tuxing told me they had not been paid and would not receive a settlement from their shipping agent for at least 90 days and that the settlement would be no more than $1.00. OUTRAGEOUS! They either lied or they have a very dishonest shipping agent - China Express, aka USWE, aka US Logistics. Tuxing Official Store refused to replace the compressor. They said there were none in stock as a replacement - although their Amazon store showed this model as in stock and available for shipment. They said it was not in their US warehouse - only in China - and if they replaced it they would “lose too much money.” There were other lies throughout the entire process. They also refused to accept a return and give me a refund. Their position was “it should work okay and if it needs repair parts we will provide them.” I ended up working through the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee claims department and was able to return the damaged compressor and get a full refund. All of this is absolutely true and well documented. I know some have had better success dealing with Tuxing Official Store but for me, I will never do business with them again. By the way, they also sell their products on Amazon from "4500psi PCP/DIVING Specialty Store."
Thanks for the info. I bought one back in February and just last week I finally asked Amazon for a refund through the A-Z program also. It was over a month and they kept sending me bogus tracking numbers to track the package. Oh well.i got my money back and to hell with them...

Reactions: MikeAllen
Finally, It is great that tuxing do their duty all refund to you. Yes, if it is damaged by the shipping express. Like DHL /UPS / Fedex. The express need the seller provide all the damage picture or videos. Or the seller only accept the damage situtation. If the express confirmed it is damaged by themselves, they will refund less than 100USD

Finally, It is great that tuxing do their duty all refund to you. Yes, if it is damaged by the shipping express. Like DHL /UPS / Fedex. The express need the seller provide all the damage picture or videos. Or the seller only accept the damage situtation. If the express confirmed it is damaged by themselves, they will refund less than 100USD
First of all Tuxing did not do their duty and refund my money. It was Amazon that refunded my money. Amazon may get their money back from Tuxing, but it was not Tuxing that paid me, it was Amazon. Secondly, photos of the damage were sent to the seller, Tuxing Official Store, for complete documentation. Thirdly, Federal Express did pay the claim to the Tuxing shipping agent for the full claim amount which was about $735.00US. I have a record of the payment date and the check number from Federal Express. Apparently the Tuxing shipping agent refused to pay Tuxing Official Store. It was Amazon that took care of it.

Amazon will refund us should something go wrong, Tuxing or anything else pay using a CC only. I purchased used audio gear from Japan using my debit bank card, gear was sent to me not working. Called my bank and they said I'm out of luck, nothing they will do except close my account if I want. Bought other gear from same Japanese seller using a CC, gear came busted up, I got it for free and easily repaired the damage, after contacting my CC company. The sellers know this now and can refuse payment with a CC sometimes.

Amazon will refund us should something go wrong, Tuxing or anything else pay using a CC only. I purchased used audio gear from Japan using my debit bank card, gear was sent to me not working. Called my bank and they said I'm out of luck, nothing they will do except close my account if I want. Bought other gear from same Japanese seller using a CC, gear came busted up, I got it for free and easily repaired the damage, after contacting my CC company. The sellers know this now and can refuse payment with a CC sometimes.
Amazon plus credit card = double protection.