Just Ordered A Tuxing TXEDT033

Amazon has an 031 with one filter tower, has auto purge and has a rocker switch you have to press to purge it. So how is it auto purge? the 032 unit has the same switch but it isn't marked. But it has the purge unit itself? So for now I'm really confused. I passed on the 031 due to the single filter tower. It also has a larger air intake? So out of the price range on these units I don't know which is the best one to buy. Someone is up to some monkey business from what I see!

Look at this. Something doesn't make sense to me. Now previously I seen an 033 and it had 3 filter towers, 032 had 2 and 031 had one. So I would've picked up the three filter tower unit and called it a day but it disappeared on me. Now I see the 031 has auto purge but yet the 032 has the same purge unit and rocker but it doesn't do anything? So do you have the auto purge unit and what does it do?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I couldn't find the 033 unit only the 032, I would've bought the self purging unit if I could've found it. The 032 comes with a rocker switch that doesn't do anything, I'm assuming you have that same rocker on the 033 that you press to purge the unit? All in 799 on Tuxing site and on Amazon it would've cost me 1205 that's a savings of 406. Plus on Amazon I would've bought the ext warranty for another 93 bucks.
Yep spare rocker, incase the pump one goes out.:ROFLMAO:

Amazon has an 031 with one filter tower, has auto purge and has a rocker switch you have to press to purge it. So how is it auto purge? the 032 unit has the same switch but it isn't marked. But it has the purge unit itself? So for now I'm really confused. I passed on the 031 due to the single filter tower. It also has a larger air intake? So out of the price range on these units I don't know which is the best one to buy. Someone is up to some monkey business from what I see!
I have zero issue with loosening two screws. I like the automatic shutoff. JMHO

Reactions: Camaro454
I haven't any problem loosening two screws either. I also have a purge unit with electrical connection to it, why is it here if it doesn't work? Perhaps it does I just never tried it. I'm gonna get it to work, it would be nicer to have the water and oil shot out of that little tube. And auto shutoff is nice, I believe there is another electronic gauge used on some models from what I see. Hatsan has employed Tuxing to build there compressor's also with the nice gauge.

I notice the filter towers are the same height on bottom part on Amazon, but some like mine have a taller bottom on right filter! My model has the auto purge and it works but it's not supposed to be on here. I bought the fancy gauge from Amazon for 29 this morning, should connect right up, Tuxing site does not offer the upgraded gauge. I would only buy this compressor off of the Tuxing site not Amazon site.

That one has a digital gauge. I think the gauge sets the auto purge time interval and the rocker switch only turns off the feature

I can't say for certain, but I replaced my gage on my Tuxing compressor TXEDT032 with a new one at no charge from Tuxing. The gage I measured was a metric M10 x1. You can always measure your gage threads with a set of calipers...there is enough thread showing to get a reading so you don't need to disconnect the hose. Then see if what you have is proper diameter for M10 or M12. Just a suggestion.

29 on Amazon for the gauge it has a wiring harness that appears to be an exact replica of what's on mine and I'd bet a dollar that it's an exact fit. I've bought it but won't get it till Jan 6.
I spoke to soon it might not fit. Thread size is M12 I don't know why they'd use m10 for the other one that's on here. Probably have to replace the hose from the gauge to the filter. It might not be a bad idea to replace that hose with a better one anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camaro454
29 on Amazon for the gauge it has a wiring harness that appears to be an exact replica of what's on mine and I'd bet a dollar that it's an exact fit. I've bought it but won't get it till Jan 6.
I spoke to soon it might not fit. Thread size is M12 I don't know why they'd use m10 for the other one that's on here. Probably have to replace the hose from the gauge to the filter. It might not be a bad idea to replace that hose with a better one anyway.
You can keep the dollar, Hope you can find the M12 hose and fitting for the filter side of the connection.

The electronic control unit is different, you can see them on AliExpress.