• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories K&L Panthera Drake Lower Rail - Special Edition! - SPF :)

Classified Status
SOLD
I've got a K&L Panthera Drake Trigger Guard/ARCA Rail in Raw Polished Aluminum available. This is a "Special" no anodizing Raw Polished Aluminum unit that was acquired by an Airgunning Legend that I'm not at liberty to reveal until it is sold. I purchased this from him directly for my Panthera Hunter Compact. It's designed for the full length Panthera/Dynamic with a 580cc bottle. I got it as you see it now without the Drake Front Barricade stop. It weighs just under 1.5lbs (1lb 7oz to be exact) which was way more rail than desired for the Compact Hunter. It's "Beefy" billet aluminum. Not for a PRS setup but definitely perfect for a Panthera/Dynamic Bench gun. I'm asking just what I have into it,
$150 shipped. PP F&F, Zelle/Venmo/Cash App

20240330_110306.jpg

20240330_110323.jpg

20240330_110336.jpg

20240330_110345.jpg

Last edited: