• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Kalibr Cricket II Tactical 60 with Carbon Fiber Stock, .22 cal

Classified Status
NLA

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
Just going through some of my guns, and posting some things up which I don't shoot all that much. So I'm listing my Kalibrgun Cricket II Tactical with 600mm barrel, Carbon Fiber stock, and in .22 cal.

Not really looking for any trades.

I am a second owner of this gun having purchased it used from AoA late last year. It came tuned to shoot 15.89/16 gr pellets beautifully, so that's how I left it. Really no accuracy difference between JSB 15.89 domes and Hades pellets. I shot some targets this morning at 50 yards and had a can of AA 16's available, so that's what I shot. I apologize to the gun as I am much more of a plinker than any precision target shooter, and my groups show it.

I only found one little blemish on the gun - actually on the muzzle's thread protector. Shown in a pic below.

I took 28 shots with the gun this morning - the first time I have shot it in several months. The very first shot was accurate at 50 yards, but was about 22 fps higher in velocity as compared to all other shots. So I removed it from the string, and the chrony numbers shown are for shots 2-28. All groups are 7 shots, as the magazine holds 14 rounds.

Comes with 2 magazines, fill probe and a bag with some fittings, small o-rings and silicone lube - just as I received it from AoA. Does NOT come with the scope and rings seen in some pics below.

My price is $1,195 shipped to a CONUS address, with payment via PP F&F (the only electronic payment I am set up to take).

Thanks for looking,
Tom

EDIT: For those with keen eyes, that is a short piece of thin, sticky back, foam weatherstripping on the cheekpiece as a little insulation between cheek and bare metal. Easily removable if not wanted.
IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JaceSpace1369