• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Kalibrgun Cricket .22 + Air compressor

Classified Status
WTS
I have owned this air rifle for probably about 10 years and I am now letting it go so it can be enjoyed by the next pneumatic enthusiast. I have used this air rifle to kill a metric crapload of animals including sparrows, pigeons, rats, rabbits, porcupines, squirrels, crows and the only two coyotes I have ever killed. This gun has been with me across the country, been lent out to friends for slaying vermin or just pure enjoyment and it has never missed a beat. It is a really neat gun.

I have never modified the internals so it is putting out about 20 ft-lb of energy at the muzzle with 18.1gr JSB Diabolos but I did add a section of picatinny on the forearm to mount a bipod. This gun does have scratches and stuff from being actually used and you can see them in the photos. This gun holds air perfectly and has only been drained for hopping on a plane or getting mailed.

This gun comes with 5 magazines (4 in the holder, one loaded) for 60 shots of lethal joy so load up and get cracking. Coincidentally, about 60 shots gets you from the edge of yellow to the edge of blue so having empty magazines is a good sign you need to recharge.

Purchase of this package comes with a compressor for refilling off of a car as well as the fill probe. Might want to re-do the battery contacts but it is a simple fix.

I am asking 1400 delivered for this package of the rifle + the compressor. There is no scope with this package. Payment by money order or cashier's check preferred. Email me at [email protected] for information and interest.

View attachment _DSC9358.JPG

View attachment _DSC9359.JPG

View attachment _DSC9360.JPG

View attachment _DSC9361.JPG

cricket photo.jpg

hunting.jpg

dual squirrels.png

porcupines.jpg

coyote.jpg

squirrels.jpg

Last edited: