Kalibrgun Kalibrgun Cricket + a 3d printer

So, my kalibrgun cricket developed a leak as all PCPs are apt to do with age. It's annoying enough finding the O-rings and the various suggestions on which ones to use. Well I got that sorted out, and went to break the gun, easy enough on a kalibrgun. Followed the Ernest Rowe video from a decade ago, got it taken apart all the suggested o-rings replaced except for the gauge, which requires a special tool for some ridiculous reason. I hoped and prayed that wasn't the culprit. You also have to remove the regulator, which requires either a special tool or atleast an m4 bolt and some needle nose pliers. After doing that I reassembled the gun.

It leaked like a sieve out of the middle weep hole.

Well, that's unfortunate. Come to find out the regulator was leaking, that Oring isn't even mentioned in the video that I recall. So I got to take that apart, replace the ring, now the gun is leaking from the gauge.

So how does one fit a 27mm socket into a 31mm hole? You can spend copious amounts of money for a special tool, or have one machined down, or go all bucky beaver with a grinder and make a 27mm fit. Or you could draw it out in cad and print something that fits. This works quite well and costs maybe 50 cents worth of plastic. And while I'm at it I might as well make a reg puller, and I've only got two magazines so I bet I can print those too.

20240912_104708.jpg

20240911_150250.jpg

20240912_095053.jpg

20240912_095105.jpg

20240910_085207.jpg