Kervan Arms

I wonder if anyone here has any first hand knowledge yet. They don't appear to have made any inroads into the States, though I know of one Canadian dealer that has had them available for at least 6 months or so. They are also available in UK and EU.

There is much speculation that they are part of the Kral dynasty, but Ive not seen any proof of that. Some of their rifles look more Hatsan to me. We do know they are Turkish and have access to the same wonderful Turkish walnut seen on Kral and Reximex (which IS Kral)

I don't have any personal experience but I did hear an Atlas Airguns Podcast where they interview Kervan arms. They go into the fact that they aren't connected to Kral and it's an interesting listen.

Wouldn't that be strange? Not being connected to Kral is what I'm talking about. The reason that people probably think they have something to do with Kral, is that they look just like Kral airguns. Maybe the deal is that they copy Kral as they are successful, but it would be nice if they came up with designs that don't look like rebadged Krals. 

Reactions: JaceSpace1369