• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Kevin Meersman- Terrible salesman

lisamike92-

YOU WANT TO CALL THIS BULLpoop! WHO MADE YOU JUDGE! Here is pictures and proof what kind of person he is

20220416_085235.1650371806.jpg
20220416_085100.1650371808.jpg
20220416_085239.1650371829.jpg

I got ahold of him on this and he responded that there should have been brown paper in the box and someone opened it. No brown paper and it didn't appear to be opened? And then he removed his name from AGN. 

So, I got ahold of him through PayPal this is his response 

Hello, This is John Lehmkuhler the gentleman that purchased the FX pellets that came in damaged. I noticed that your account is deleted from AGN. Why? I still would like to be compensated for the pellets. If not I will file a dispute with PayPal. Let me know what you wish to do? Thanks John

1. I actually removed myself from AGN , its full of whiny people who dance around in their little tutus expecting people to treat them like princesses, I have flawless feedback there, done thousands in business. There was no brown paper in that box , there was when it left here, usps covers 100 dollars with priority shipping, so have at it and good luck.

2. NOW WHO IS CALLING BULLpoop!

3. IT WASN'T PACKAGED VERY WELL!

[/LIST=1]

This all could have been resolved quickly and I wouldn't have made a big deal about it. But, the response from him and his buddies pushed me to the limit. I would have been ok with a small amount of compensation but this is what I get. I am not hard to get along with and have made several transactions on here, Yellow, Talon Tunes, Ebay with all positive feedbacks. If the shoe was on my foot I would have compensated the lose because anyone can tell it was not packaged well enough for the usps. 

Looks staged to me, resolved quickly? I guarantee there was insurance on the package because Kevin always uses insurance on his packages, which means you go through the insurance process with the carrier like everybody else has too then things get damaged from the carrier, you expect him to give your money back then you double dip and get money from insurance too? You sound like the one that’s a scammer.. plain and simple wtf is the use of paying extra for insurance if you don’t use it in case shipping damages, keep living in your woke little bubble there Karen