Kifaru Gun Bearer - Backpack-Mounted Rifle-Toting System

I recently learned of this system. It look very simple to use and appears to be worth trying with whatever sort of hunting pack that you may have whether it contain a scabbard or a smilier styled rear mount. The price point doesn't seem to unreasonable either. If you don't have one of their packs, be sure to select "other" under the "pack brand" menu. Check out the video demonstrating how to use the gun bearer. $50 isn't too bad for someone that doesn't sew for a living.

Kifaru Gun Bearer

Looks like a decent hunting accessory for those of us with wide stocks, air reservoir bottles, heavy or long air rifles to hunt with.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
@JaceSpace1369 It looks great to pair with a pack with no other way to carry a rifle hands free or for packs that only have mounting options on your back. I just wonder how this option will play for people walking with sticks or a bipod in-hand. I'm also wondering if it will irritate the skin to have it beneath your armpit or between your arm and ribcage. Falling with a the rifle mounted there would suck, especially scoped with a bipod.