• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

knifemaker ?

Dave, my Brother-In-Law, also made me am awesome folder, a knife I will have and cherish forever.
Knife1.jpg
Knife2.jpg
Knife3.jpg

Ron in NC makes knifes, he is @ the Hickory show .
I'm no where at that level nor have the equipment to make folders though! I'm just a weekend warrior. I make knives, but I hesitate to call myself a knifemaker! Still tiny grasshoppah....
Do miss Mike around though. Had a few opportunities to speak with him over the phone and he's a knowledgeable and great guy.

Thanks for the shout out though! Some of my meager work. Note that some of these do not yet have an edge in the pics. That's the last step.
bolster knife.JPG
Jan Group knives.jpg
June Knives2.jpg
knife and sheath.jpg

Last edited:
I'm no where at that level nor have the equipment to make folders though! I'm just a weekend warrior. I make knives, but I hesitate to call myself a knifemaker! Still tiny grasshoppah....
Do miss Mike around though. Had a few opportunities to speak with him over the phone and he's a knowledgeable and great guy.

Thanks for the shout out though! Some of my meager work. Note that some of these do not yet have an edge in the pics. That's the last step.
View attachment 473126View attachment 473124View attachment 473125View attachment 473123
Very Nice!
Simple and Functional
Always appreciate a good knife! ..especially small hunters with a lanyard hole
Mike

View attachment 473126View attachment 473124View attachment 473125View attachment 473123
D2?

I do not like small folders / i would not personally consider a small folder, blade of 3.5" is the smallest i would consider.
My fixed blades, some also so big they can not hang below my L armpit, well at least now unseen wearing a shorter jacket.,

This is the Boker that most often find its way to my pocket.

64f7302221f0863f9e6aba9ad69464447515411b.jpg

This Boker collectible fit well under my armpit, just need to whip up a kydex sheath for it.

83df34d9ce43eeec515c3e18c2639d0e0be23a7c.jpg