KRAFORD & LYPT what’s happening with them

There not getting my money , I bought a product from them and thought it was to big for my compact , Ask for a refund was told 25 % restocking fee and I had to pay return shipping , When I complained on AGN I was told I was a cheap scape and since this is a USA company its just fair I should pay 40% of total price of product for changing my mind,, I called B/S and just sold the RTI butt rest out right at 1/2 the cost, A company like that is going to fail not matter what, Unless they change three attitude towards their customers .
Mike

Reactions: drsquall
Communication, respect, and accountability have nothing to do with Amazon. That’s just good business to properly treat customers. Not to mention if this is the attitude when purchasing, I would hate to have to use their warranty.

Saber Tac was responsible when I had issues.
Agreed!
Poor customer service and other problems have nothing to do with AMAZON.
My reaction was to the post by @Impact1701, regarding our impatience as customers.
Next or almost next day delivery, the ability to get our money back at the drop of the hat, and other PRIME features ,all while sitting on our overstuffed couch has spoiled us to death

However, disabilities such as poor Customer Service, poor quality control, poor payment management, are all the things that Charles Darwin defined in his masterwork “The Evolution and Extinction of Small Businesses & Large Corporations”

Hopefully Kraford & Lyly can overcome the current issues

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I will say that in a time when communication is easier than it has ever been... nothing pisses me off more than a lack of communication from a business.
When it comes to them getting paid... they are ALWAYS quick to communicate.
If parts aren't assembled... You state that up front.
If there is a week assembly time. You state that up front.
The LAST thing you do is give a customer attitude because he/she has to beg for information from you.
It takes a lifetime to build a reputation but only a minute to destroy it.