LABOR DAY SALE AND FREE SHIPPING - UTAH AIRGUNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLYER.png

From an overall view point…. Those customers who ordered a “ sales “ priced item. They didn’t order out of malice they ordered out of “ oh , damn that’s a great price./deal ..ism “

Now afterwards it’s known to be a mistake by Utah

Ask yourself this. What would say to your wife if she got a stupendous deal on make up remover … and got an order for 1/10th the price ? Even after finding out it was a mistake ?

You’d say a deal is a deal
If they took payment. It’s a deal.
I see both sides but …

Just curious, what tins sold for 3$. I'd like to know what I missed.

Several JSBs, including Monster Redesign Deep and Shallow skirts, Jumbos, Jumbo Express all in .22, some 25.4 and 33.4gr .25s, and some .177s. For the most part, they had some of the most popular pellets marked way down. I’d have been able to shoot for several years at a great price. Some people got mega, mega lucky that UA decided to honor what turned out to be a mistake rather than a killer sale.

They were JSB exact jumbo monster resigned deeps in .22. 200 count tins, I believe.

I didn't order any, but it speaks volumes about the character of the people at UA that they didn't just cancel those orders. I don't know what the margin is on pellets, but a mistake like that very well could be costing them thousands of dollars.

Their willingness to honor their mistake will probably net them plenty of long-term customers. Sucks in the short-term, but may very well pay off in the long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.