LABOR DAY SALE AND FREE SHIPPING - UTAH AIRGUNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their willingness to honor their mistake will probably net them plenty of long-term customers. Sucks in the short-term, but may very well pay off in the long-term.
Well, good for them and the people who ordered are lucky. Utha didn't lose to much, they just gave back some of the money the make from buying people's used items. I was offered 1000 bucks for a 3000$ guns and scope package on trade in. I buy parts and some ammo from them, but I'll never purchase a gun or scope from them. They offered me quarter value of the cost of my gun on trade in for a new impact m4. Made me feel like I was dealing with a pawn shop.

Reactions: Utah-Airguns
Their willingness to honor their mistake will probably net them plenty of long-term customers. Sucks in the short-term, but may very well pay off in the long-term.
I really hope so. I'll probably buy more frequently from UA now. If a company will honor a mistake like that, they're more likely to stand behind their products and services and make things right with a customer when things don't go well.

Reactions: Utah-Airguns
Well, good for them and the people who ordered are lucky. Utha didn't lose to much, they just gave back some of the money the make from buying people's used items. I was offered 1000 bucks for a 3000$ guns and scope package on trade in. I buy parts and some ammo from them, but I'll never purchase a gun or scope from them. They offered me quarter value of the cost of my gun on trade in for a new impact m4. Made me feel like I was dealing with a pawn shop.
Yah, it's basically a disguised pawn shop

We are sorry to hear you didn't think you were valued properly. People will always sell for more in a private party, we offer what we can based on what it is and based on our current used inventory stock, and go from there. A lot of times we have a heavy used inventory so it doesn't make sense for us to keep buying more.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Utah Airguns came through for me - thank you UA! The package arrived today, with three tins absolutely smoked in shipping. The contents of those three tins were unaffected and were transferred to empty tins from the storage pile under my workbench. It looks like the freight company may have been taken by surprise by the weight of the box, a time or two.

UA is top-tier for service and support :)

I believe there was more than 3 tin there. I'd like to purchase some of the discount ammo if you have more than you need.
@Hunter25 For one I suggest that you re-read what Jim posted. It’s obvious that you misunderstood.

Two, it’s none of your business what someone ordered with their money. Who cares what you believe?

Three, you’re begging is becoming quite annoying. You’ve asked once. If someone desires to respond to your request turned begging I’m sure that they will.

Last edited:
I believe there was more than 3 tin there. I'd like to purchase some of the discount ammo if you have more than you need.

No thank you. I would not sell these Labor Day special pellets for any amount of money. That would be beyond wrong to make a profit on UA mistake, IMHO.

If I where to answer your response,I wouldn't be able to use this site anymore. A simple no would have been fine. You should watch your mouth and the way you talk to people looking to save some money. I shoot my guns everyday,that's costly.I do find people with deals on ammo. Just spent 350$. On ammo,got a deal to by asking. So if I annoy you,oh well. I paid less for my jobs and fx pellets than you did at 3$a tin. I really think you should apologize. What you said was quite uncalled for . Begging? I'm gonna stop there before I act like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.