Labor Day sale

Use code XM1 at checkout now through Labor Day for 10% off all Stoeger pcp guns.

IMG_3385.png

@Airgun-Revisions what's the best way to contact you? I've tried PM, messaging through your site, and by phone over the course of a week or longer and I haven't had any luck getting a response. Maybe you aren't receiving my messages for some odd reason.
Who are you? I have not received any emails or phone calls. And no messages were left.

I did not leave a message when i called. I used the messaging system through your site instead of your direct email address, figured the message went to the same spot. Maybe that was the problem. I DMed you on this forum 2 seperate times, 1st time was on August 26th asking about getting a texan barrel machined. I never heard back from any of them until a minute ago you replied to my question on the m257. No worries I just had some questions about you products and services so was reaching out. Hope you had a great weekend!

I did not leave a message when i called. I used the messaging system through your site instead of your direct email address, figured the message went to the same spot. Maybe that was the problem. I DMed you on this forum 2 seperate times, 1st time was on August 26th asking about getting a texan barrel machined. I never heard back from any of them until a minute ago you replied to my question on the m257. No worries I just had some questions about you products and services so was reaching out. Hope you had a great weekend!
Yeah I received nothing. There was a time a couple weeks ago my site was changing servers and some things during that time was messed up. Orders, emails, ect

A phone call is best. If I’m occupied at the time or after hours , I will most certainly reach back out by the end of the day. Emails are fine too. It’s just when you want to talk about something in depth it’s best to call.
Have a great day as well.

@Airgun-Revisions I appreciate you reaching out to me with lightning speed once you saw i was trying to get in contact. I hope no one took any of my post as negative toward you or your company. I only tried reaching out because I know you are knowledgeable, you do great work, and you have exceptional customer service(from what ive read). Hope you had a great weekend.

• Love
Reactions: Airgun-Revisions
Hi Neal ,i have scout in 25 im loven it.Right out of the box no leaks ,im getten about 4 mags on a fill. I had a little homemade ldc i put on it .Wow"its pretty quite" I wrote to Stoeger to see if they might have a wood stock for it ?but no replay? I guess ya just caint have it all" Willy
No, there is no Woodstock for that gun. But the last thing we want to do is put those Chinese Woodstocks on those guns.