Labor Day Sales 2024

Utah Airguns Labor Day Sale

I had to look at this price twice. Do these suck or something?
View attachment 492264
Don't know about the pellets but Hugget Belita for $70 and free shipping was an immediate BUY!

Utah Air confirmed in their Labor Day thread that they are honoring the $3 tins that were ordered before the fix!!

WOOOOOOOOOW.

I am stoked. Good on them for honoring their mistake, its rare these days. (I am in discord groups that track price errors and the bulk get canned lol)

Time for a happy dance...should have ordered more lmao.

-Matt

Airguns of a Arizona Labor Day Sale - free U.S. ground shipping on orders $200 or more (use coupons code below in photo)
IMG_6120.jpeg

www.airgunsofarizona.com

Yikes somebody is gonna be in hot water at Utah lol. Looks like they missed the "1" before the "3" and took a bath. Still some good sales and I put in an honest order. ;) 👍
@MongooseV8 "Honest order?" I'm getting tired of this type of crap. Miss me with the self righteous 🐂 💩. Point out a dishonest order.

Relax holmes it was a joke, if you cant tell the difference between the two maybe you should take a break from the internet.

It's hard to differentiate between jokes and seriousness through text unless you add /s or something very obvious that you're being sarcastic or joking. A wink doesn't quite do. Just saying.

-Matt