Labor Day Sales 2024

Also 'take a break from the internet' is a doubling down on seriousness. lol
No that was genuine advice. The internet really ruffles some people easier than others and its good to take a break. I also did include a "lol" in my original comment to set the tone. I know text can be difficult to decipher, but internet culture has its own language and some people never really get the hang of it. That goes for both typing a post, and reading a post. I dont mind a challenge in the way I post something, but an over-reaction is an over-reaction. I have no problem saying sorry publicly or admitting I made a mistake, and have done both.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
No that was genuine advice. The internet really ruffles some people easier than others and its good to take a break. I also did include a "lol" in my original comment to set the tone. I know text can be difficult to decipher, but internet culture has its own language and some people never really get the hang of it. That goes for both typing a post, and reading a post. I dont mind a challenge in the way I post something, but an over-reaction is an over-reaction. I have no problem saying sorry publicly or admitting I made a mistake, and have done both.

As you said, it could be generational, but without making it glaringly obvious, distinguishing serious text from sarcastic text is challenging. Gen z to Boomers all have different lingo, but some is universal. 'lol' isn't really a marker for 'this is a joke', rather it can be seen as you laughing audibly at the person for whatever reason, as if they're the joke opposed to the text you've written...

Anywhos, just something to consider.

-Matt

My dopamine receptors are still recovering from the Utah Airgun price error, yours are still running a marathon! I am jelly.

-Matt
That’s funny. Just want to make sure we share the deals so people can save some money. After all, it’s a hobby for most of us. Generally people seem to budget for hobbies. Deals help us stretch the budget.

Almost the entire Huggett line was on sale (except for the Snipe). They are very good and don’t get enough credit with all the other brands actually being marketed.
I scored a Belita for $70, I have the mini version, the Atom, and I love that little guy!

Bullet Central has some crazy deals on new FX rifles.

A Panthera for $1438
Wildcats for $1050
Etc

Bullet Central has some crazy deals on new FX rifles.

A Panthera for $1438
Wildcats for $1050
Etc

@MongooseV8 That’s a good price!! Nice catch.
IMG_6133.jpeg

This .22 compact tube version as well for $1050

JSB Knockouts .218, 200 count. $10.31 per tin
IMG_6134.jpeg

Predator Polymags .35, 50 count. $10.03 pert tin ($0.20 per pellet)
IMG_6135.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MongooseV8
Reactions: MongooseV8

I haven't seen any announcement from silent thunder ordinance but I checked their website and their moderators seemed to be cheaper than previously priced.
I paid $169 in January for a Sarissa and it currently is $164.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Arken has a new scope LVPO 1-6x SFP low pro turrets with illumination for $199 with code LOWEST

You can update PA to 12%

HPP has 20% of Pantheras and free shipping. Don’t usually see deals on high end rifles…
Something is up with a 20% on Pantheras. I suspect a new version shortly. Or they are selling horribly which I don’t think is the case.

Mike

Reactions: balver