• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Laminate .25 Wildcat! Gen 1 (retired speed competition gun)

Classified Status
NLA

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
Pending! 9/20 (STU)

This one has been with me for a long time!
My EBR Speed shooting Gen 1 Wildcat. It's been primarily sitting in its case for the past few years so, it's time to give it a new home where it will be enjoyed.
10's of thousands of rounds through it during its heyday. Still shoots and cycles great! STILL capable of winning times in EBR speed silo, in the right hands! ;)
I had it tuned to shoot the .25g JSB's. From 223b to 143b I could count on it for 40 consistent shots at 900.6 fps. I have an SD of 2.15 jotted down from when I was competing with it. That was many years ago and I can't guarantee that it's still performing at that level.
Comes with 4, 8 round magazines with on-board mag holders. In my opinion, these are still the best magazines FX ever produced! Load and shoot or, in the wildcat, you can actually re-load the mag while using it in the rifle! The mag holders are awesome! The mags are secure and out of the way while still readily available for a quick swap. The laminate stock has 1 imperfection, that I could find (see pic).
Also comes with an MTC Mamba Ultra Lite 3-10x40 scope, FX adjustable rings, Donny FL Koi moderator, Atlas picatinny rail attached to the stock, and FX Wildcat hard case. (The rifle will not fit in the case with the moderator attached.)
Scratch on the barrel from when I took the OEM shroud off. Scratch and smudge on the Koi. The smudge should clean off.
The mag lever was polished so that it would not score the magazines and have positive engagement when cycling at speed. While getting it ready to post for sale, I took it out of the case, tossed some junk .25's in it, and shot a ragged hole at 50 yards. The original smooth twist barrel is still rockin'!

$1000 $800 shipped CONUS. PayPal F&F preferred. Will consider trading for FX Royale .22 with CF bottle and power wheel.

Apologies for some crummy pics! I was rushing around a lot that day!
Bipod not included and NOT FOR SALE!

IMG_7571.jpeg

IMG_7572.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg

IMG_7580.jpeg

IMG_7576.jpeg

IMG_7577.jpeg

IMG_7578.jpeg

IMG_7579.jpeg

Last edited: