• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lazy version of Euro dove shooting

Things have been a little all of the place lately around here. Busy with work, squeezing in some fishing days, doing some plinking around the farm, and Glynnis is getting knee replacement surgery tomorrow.

Yesterday Glynnis was practicing some song lyrics (she sings in a rock/blues/country band) for a gig she had last night, and I enjoyed sitting outside on the deck listening to her sing, sitting in a rocker, and sniping Euro doves. I picked off 4 (nicked two that flew off) in about 20 minutes and figured I that was enough to clean before getting in the shower to look presentable before heading out.

T
1719765095668.png
onight is surf an
1719765132388.png
d turf with the
1719765174732.png
week's bounty: dove medallions, baked halibut, garden vegetables, and homemade sourdough.

Things have been a little all of the place lately around here. Busy with work, squeezing in some fishing days, doing some plinking around the farm, and Glynnis is getting knee replacement surgery tomorrow.

Yesterday Glynnis was practicing some song lyrics (she sings in a rock/blues/country band) for a gig she had last night, and I enjoyed sitting outside on the deck listening to her sing, sitting in a rocker, and sniping Euro doves. I picked off 4 (nicked two that flew off) in about 20 minutes and figured I that was enough to clean before getting in the shower to look presentable before heading out.

TView attachment 476380onight is surf anView attachment 476381d turf with the View attachment 476382week's bounty: dove medallions, baked halibut, garden vegetables, and homemade sourdough.
Steelhead , I'm wishing Glynnis good luck & speedy recovery. I've had both shoulders & hips done . Here in PA , the Collared dove is now listed in our bird books though I've yet to see any in my area. Don't really know if they are game or pest .