• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Lead for sale

Classified Status
NLA
I have a bunch of old cast solid lead boolits and spent/flat rounds from powder burners I was going to melt down to make new ammo and pellets but I'm not really into it anymore AND would need all the equipment still.

I have a box of 8mm castings and a quart tub full of 148 grain swc. Also a 5 gallon bucket over half full of spent flat rounds and some 44 mag boolits in there.

Take a look at the pics and let me know what ya think. Don't know how to price this stuff and I know the shipping will be unreal.. The 5 gallon bucket it HEAVY, looking to separate that into maybe 5-10lb lots for shipping reasons.

PM me if interested, I take PayPal or postal money order. Shipping will happen after PMO clears.

Thanks!
20230128_100102.jpg
20230128_100048.jpg
20230128_100118.jpg
20230128_100112.jpg