LEAD FREE .30 Pellets

I’ll save everyone the trouble of clicking the link to get the info that should have been included here for convenience.

Cost 30.66 per 154….

Weight 37 gr

Use would be only if absolutely required obviously.
That is lead free reality, that is why we need to "fight" against it. Price difference to lead ones is only material cost. Check Tin Vs Lead material cost on the market.

So... where are these new high BC slugs coming out.
Huhh :sneaky: things are much more complicated then first looked. We had those slugs out almost a year ago, then there were manufactring issues togehter with shape issues. We all want to get the best and accurate slugs, not some garbage we would put out, we are not after money.
Last tests we did in .22 were crazy good better then every other high bc slug you can get. .25 cal slugs we are testing this week.
Now we need to make new tooling that will be making them like the demo one but way stronger. Then we should push them in production. Sometimes you fail at things that looks simple, and we dont want to sell you our fails. That is it :)

Working on them and they will be delivered at their best!

Huhh :sneaky: things are much more complicated then first looked. We had those slugs out almost a year ago, then there were manufactring issues togehter with shape issues. We all want to get the best and accurate slugs, not some garbage we would put out, we are not after money.
Last tests we did in .22 were crazy good better then every other high bc slug you can get. .25 cal slugs we are testing this week.
Now we need to make new tooling that will be making them like the demo one but way stronger. Then we should push them in production. Sometimes you fail at things that looks simple, and we dont want to sell you our fails. That is it :)

Working on them and they will be delivered at their best!
Looking forward for the .22

My testing:

Last edited:
My testing:

Guess we where all wrong thinking they wouldn't shoot straight. I'll stick to my lead,but good luck with your rifling after a few hundred, I imagine you'll be needing a new liner.