Legends M712 Shoulder Stock

If a rifle has a bayonet lug? I buy a bayonet. So when I saw that my M712 grip had a slot to mount a shoulder stock, I had no option but to buy one for it. lol I opted for a repro made of the finest Chinese pallet lumber that <$60 could buy on ebay. I knew that it would require some modifications to fit the BB gun but under an hour's worth of fiddling with a Dremel tool and various bits and sanders resulted in a functional shoulder stock. It does not 'lock' in place on the pistol but friction fits more than sufficiently to operate. I found that the magazine is snugly held in place in the leather webbing. Some reshaping of the latch profile with a file was needed to have it unlock easily.

stock 1.jpg

stock 2.jpg

stock 3.jpg

stock 4.jpg

stock 5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Just did some dremel work until it clicked in. I think some mostly on the wooden stock latch.
Not trying to put you down as you are the only other person I've seen do this!
No offense taken at all. I have lusted over the C-96 since 1970 when I had the opportunity to fire a couple mags thru a real one. Were it not for Umarex I'd have never had another chance. Real ones don't cost too much, I just can't afford them - lol Same goes for the blowback P-08 now enroute and I expect that Santa just may be putting a Grease Gun under my tree.