EDgun Lelya 2.0 trigger install ?

Hey does anyone have experience installing this?
IMG_8798.jpeg

Description

NOTE: THIS PART NEEDS TO BE THREADED BY THE CUSTOMER, TO INSTALL THE VERTICAL SCREW.

Replace your standard Matador R5M or Lelya 2.0's trigger with this more durable metal version. Available in black, golden, or silver.

part needs to be threaded?

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Got yea.
Thanks.

Interesting about your "plastic" thoughts ! It's just a lever to pull, I never think about what it's made of, doesn't matter as long as it's doesn't bend.
My only trigger problem is when it's got too small a radius, and my finger doesn't fit ! Then, yea, that sucks. I've changed triggers when available on firearms when the trigger is sized for a 10 year old kid.

As for the threading, just buy a tap for the set screw thread that you need, and tap the hole. If you don't have a "tap tool", a Crescent wrench will do to turn the tap.

Mike

Reactions: Preston shoreline
Just cosmetics… I was surprised how easy the lelya is to work on .. yeah the price doesn’t matter to me.. I figure what’s an extra 100 some dollars on a pcp that’s over a grand anyways , shame they couldn’t get it right the first time…. Plastic triggers just don’t appeal to me
Triggers and what they're made of are all personal preferences in regards to how it feels to the shooter. I prefer a metal trigger as well. FYI, Edgun did get it right the first time when they introduced the R5M Matador and Lelya 2.0. They actually did come with metal triggers. They made the change about 4-5 years ago and switched to polymer/plastic triggers.

Triggers and what they're made of are all personal preferences in regards to how it feels to the shooter. I prefer a metal trigger as well. FYI, Edgun did get it right the first time when they introduced the R5M Matador and Lelya 2.0. They actually did come with metal triggers. They made the change about 4-5 years ago and switched to polymer/plastic triggers.
I stand corrected! Thanks peskadot! :) I had no idea… I’m having a hard time visualizing what Mike was saying but I’m gonna challenge myself and give it a go.. I’ve felt polymer/plastic triggers with less of a “plasticy” feel… thanks for y’all’s input !

Reactions: Peskådot671
I stand corrected! Thanks peskadot! :) I had no idea… I’m having a hard time visualizing what Mike was saying but I’m gonna challenge myself and give it a go.. I’ve felt polymer/plastic triggers with less of a “plasticy” feel… thanks for y’all’s input !
Which part ? I'll try to clarify.

Mike