• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Lelya 2 in the house

Got another Edgun in the flock thanks to a fellow AGN member (y) . Put a few magazines through it to sight in the new Arken EPL 4-16. It is tuned for 15g Hades and is very accurate with them. My only challenge with it so far is getting used to handling the plastic mags and the mag disconnect feature, which I really don't forsee using much. The Bat mod sounds differently than I'm used to from a moderator (STO's). No really a muffled sound just a quieter pop and the sound of the hammer/valve doing their thing. Oh, and the sound of lead hitting the rubber mulch target is very distinctive even at 37yds. The trigger has a lot of 1st stage travel but still breaks clean, light and predictable.

PXL_20240621_211312475.jpg

Got another Edgun in the flock thanks to a fellow AGN member (y) . Put a few magazines through it to sight in the new Arken EPL 4-16. It is tuned for 15g Hades and is very accurate with them. My only challenge with it so far is getting used to handling the plastic mags and the mag disconnect feature, which I really don't forsee using much. The Bat mod sounds differently than I'm used to from a moderator (STO's). No really a muffled sound just a quieter pop and the sound of the hammer/valve doing their thing. Oh, and the sound of lead hitting the rubber mulch target is very distinctive even at 37yds. The trigger has a lot of 1st stage travel but still breaks clean, light and predictable.

View attachment 473985
These are sweet looking little bullpups.

View attachment 473985
Really nice looking rifle. Nice piece of wood with a few tiger strips to boot! Enjoy

View attachment 473985
The aluminum eagle cam vision mags are lit…. I wasn’t satisfied with the plastic magazines either