• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leshiy 2 .22 350mm **price drop**

Classified Status
NLA
Putting up for Sale my first and last bought new by me gun. I’ve had my fun with it, and now it’s time to try something else.
I absolutely love this gun, but I get the bug to try something else, and the only way to find that is to sell something.

This is a .22 350mm repr with alpha barrel. Stock moderator with Russian insert and striplin moderator 1/2 20 adapter. Huma digital reg gauge, 350cc bottle, custom made will snaith forest camo grip.

Comes with 2x .22 black magazines, huma 1 piece fill probe, jkwan scope mounted magazine holder, and original box with spare magazine plates,orings, original grip, and stock tube.

Scope and bipod not included!

Asking $2000 shipped east of Mississippi. Add $30 more for west of that.
Have other accessories willing to include for extra.

Would also be willing to trade for evol mini, .22 or .30. These are the only guns I’m willing to trade, and also willing to put up some cash on my end for the right deal.

Pm for more pictures and more info.

Thanks for looking.

48E81872-8A83-47CF-9C45-3665BC0E2DA9.jpeg
8B7314BA-7636-4F2E-80C0-5BAFEA1D5ED1.jpeg
A648A8CB-CFC4-4986-B7A4-0FAFD4E98DA7.jpeg

Last edited: