• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leshiy 2 .22 600mm Butt Stock and Alfa Barrel Parts Setup

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
I am keeping my Leshiy 2 for .30 and selling off my 600mm .22 setup parts.

I have been a Leshiy 2 owner since the first batch of 100 hit the US and have a lot of experience with tuning the Leshiy 2. I am confident saying this is one sweet L2 setup.

This 600mm Alfa Precision barrel has been extremely accurate for me. With cleaned, lubed and weight sorted 25gr JSB Redesigns I have shot 50 yard groups close to 1/2". I'm not a practiced long distance shooter but have quickly shot some sub 2" groups at 100 yards with a 10X scope.

The butt stock is a newer one from Francisco at EdGunLeshiy.shop containing the REPR reg, newer valve and a pairing of 0.3mm/0.5mm nozzles/jets to match the .22 600mm barrel for near perfect efficiency. This stock holds air perfectly and has zero magazine indexing issues.

The stock and barrel combination is a real beast capable of pushing JSB 18gr pellets @ 55bar @ 800fps for 25fpe up to the the JSB 25gr @ 160 bar @ 1000+fps for around 60fpe. It will also send the JSB 34gr and Apex Airgun Ammo .219 34gr slugs (AAA slugs will be posted for sale soon) at closer to 65 fpe @ 160 bar.

I am including 3 x .22 magazines with the newer easy release backings stored in a nice kube3d case.

Also included is an EdGun 600mm Al hand guard from the Behemoth package I recently received (keeping my CF hand guard to use with the Behemoth mod).

Here is everything included:
  • Leshiy 2 Butt Stock with
    • REPR reg
    • newer design valve
    • 350cc CF tank
    • Wika rear air gauge
    • Huma digital regulator gauge
    • 0.3mm/0.5mm nozzles/jets
  • 600mm .22 Alfa Precision barrel w/ CF sleeve
  • 600mm EdGun Al handguard (extended latch pin already installed in stock so it will properly lock in folded position)
  • 3 x .22 Magazines in kube3d case
Please see the pics below and reach out via PM with any questions or to purchase. This package is priced very aggressively for a quick sale and the price is firm.

Price: $1250 SHIPPED SOLD

Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 5.jpeg

Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 3.jpeg
Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 4.jpeg

Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 2.jpeg

Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 1.jpeg

Leshiy 2 22 Setup Sale - 6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoffman9517