• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Leshiy 2 Complete Package

Classified Status
SOLD
Complete Leshiy 2 package includes
6" Valkyrie handguard
1 x .177 barrel 250mm
1 x .22 barrel 250mm
1 x .25 barrel 250mm
1 x .30 barrel 250mm
1 x .177 mag
1 x .22 mag
1 x .25 mag
1 x .30 mag
1 x .177 speedloader
1 x .22 speedloader
1 x .25 speedloader
Huma .22 Mod40 3 Stack Moderator
Huma .30 Mod40 5 Stack Moderator
REPR Regulator adjustment tool
Leshiy 2 Workmat
2 extra mag plates
2 x factory mag holders
I have the original box and the gun will ship in that.

This is an awesome package for anyone who's considering getting a Leshiy 2. It works perfectly and is in great condition. It's pretty much been a case queen and has been in 22 for all of its life. I've decided I want 2 or 3 dedicated caliber guns instead of swapping out barrels and I just can't afford to do that and keep this. I'm sure I'll regret selling it but it seems like the thing to do right now. Any questions just pm me.

Also pictured that I will include is the Leshiy 2 sign and stickers I made. Pictured but not included are the case, range finder, scope, flashlight, stand mount, and fx radar.

$3375.00 shipped. PayPal F&F or you pay fee, Venmo, or money order (must be received before shipping the gun). Not looking to trade as I've already bought my other guns.

leshiy-3.jpg
leshiy-1.jpg
leshiy-2.jpg
leshiy-4.jpg