• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leshiy 2 for evol .22/.30 or mini

Classified Status
NLA
I have multiple setups for a leshiy 2 that I would be willing to trade for an evol mini.

I have 2 leshiy 2’s, and while I enjoy having them setup differently, I’ve always been intrigued by the evol line up.

I have a .22 350mm setup, a .25 350mm setup both alpha barrels with 2 mags

I also have a .30 setup with 500mm fx superior barrel and 1 mag.

I have factory jets for all calibers I own, and all mags are black. Factory grips for both, or could work out a deal for my one off custom Warren snaith forest camo grip.

Too many options to list, but I’m only looking to trade 1 setup, and keep the others. Don’t really care what setups I keep, as long as I have one for my truck gun (which it does ridiculously well). Fits in a backpack perfectly, and is ready to go when I am. 2 mags loaded at the ready, and just point and shoot. Super accurate in all my setups, and fun as all hell to shoot. I’ve taken many pests with all setups, and they’re very easily tuneable with the repr regs.
Pics of whichever setup you’re interested in upon request.

Looking for an evol .22, .30 or mini .22 that’s unmolested, and in good all around condition.evols that have been dragged behind jeeps need not apply (sorry Dana).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: