EDgun Leshiy 2 vs Western Sidewinder

I would like 22 with 350mm barrel max length
Why not get a GK1? Even with the rear adapter and stock you'd be at a total of around $1400-$1500 and pocket the rest of the money. It's super accurate, gives you plenty of shots for it's small reservoir and it can put out as much power as the sidewinder .22.

Out of your 2 choices I would go for the Leshiy 2, customizable, quieter than the Sidewinder. Mags are expensive for both options.

I’ve never removed my L2 mag but can if I want to. Huben has to be disassembled by a shop if something goes wrong. l2 is serviced easily at home
No it doesn't lol, if you jam a pellet you can take the entire gun apart without removing the barrel and ruining the alignment. You can take it apart and put it back together in under 30 minutes

No it doesn't lol, if you jam a pellet you can take the entire gun apart without removing the barrel and ruining the alignment. You can take it apart and put it back together in under 30 minutes
Oh really? The Huben right ? If that’s the case that’s good to know. That’s 28 minutes longer than I want to spend on a gun 🤪

Oh really? The Huben right ? If that’s the case that’s good to know. That’s 28 minutes longer than I want to spend on a gun 🤪
Can't have that problem if you don't jam it 🤪 lol.
They all have their pros and cons, I just can't really find one for the huben aside from human error.

I do like the L2 because of its size and action. I have the .22 and an extra .25 barrel/shroud kit and mags for it. right now I have it shooting 18gr JSB @ about 765fps very accurately and getting 4 mags (32shots) on a 250 bar fill.

01.jpg

.22 pictured is the 250mm barrel the .25 barrel is 350mm

Can't have that problem if you don't jam it 🤪 lol.
They all have their pros and cons, I just can't really find one for the huben aside from human error.
that is a fact, yes!! thanks jacespace for helping me clear the jam i caused.
i haven't done it since.....lesson learned !! 🤘 :sneaky:

Why not get a GK1? Even with the rear adapter and stock you'd be at a total of around $1400-$1500 and pocket the rest of the money. It's super accurate, gives you plenty of shots for it's small reservoir and it can put out as much power as the sidewinder .22.

Out of your 2 choices I would go for the Leshiy 2, customizable, quieter than the Sidewinder. Mags are expensive for both options.
Plenty of shots??? I fill my 470cc tank on my L2 at home, take it to the range, it give me about 92 shots at 920 fps with the jsb exact .25. With Gk1 I'll need to take the big Scuba bottle at my back.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
compared to the original Leshiy the L2 gets double + the shot count without the C/F bottle. I didnt buy it for shot count though.
Yeah exactly. I have a 350cc cf bottle that I haven’t used because the tubes are less bulky on the L2. I can get more shots but I’d rather have a skinny gun. The 9 is a different story if you have a tube you’ll get 6 shots lol

Plenty of shots??? I fill my 470cc tank on my L2 at home, take it to the range, it give me about 92 shots at 920 fps with the jsb exact .25. With Gk1 I'll need to take the big Scuba bottle at my back.
Okay, in .22, from a 350b fill I can shoot the 16gr pellets at 800fps and get 3.5mags thats 68 shots. Shooting the 18gr pellets at 900fps I can get about 2 mags and change, that's over 40 shots, and I can shoot the 21.9gr AEA at 900fps for slightly over a mag, about 25shots. All that from a reservoir under 80cc. I can also get about 7 really good shots at about 62fpe. Hell I made a video of my gk1 shooting the Huben peanut 33.33gr and I got them shooting 989fps, that's 72fpe and it stayed within 40fps for the first 3-4 shots from a 8.4" barrel! Now I'm deviating, but if you read carefully you would see that I said it gets a ton of shots for it's small reservoir lol.

Reactions: Preston shoreline
that is a fact, yes!! thanks jacespace for helping me clear the jam i caused.
i haven't done it since.....lesson learned !! 🤘 :sneaky:
You're very welcome good sir!
What causes jams? Probably not seating the slugs?
Incorrect sized slugs, hubens have a large bore size. .25 cal preferred .253 and higher. For .22 they say .219 , you could shoot smaller diameter but you run the risk of jamming if they catch on while rotating if you have the gun pointed downwards. In my experience I wouldnt go under .220. But this is only a thing with slugs, pellets do not jam whether you seat them or not.

Also shooting below recommended pressure will cause you to create a jam if you have a mag full of pellets.

Reactions: gendoc
You're very welcome good sir!

Incorrect sized slugs, hubens have a large bore size. .25 cal preferred .253 and higher. For .22 they say .219 , you could shoot smaller diameter but you run the risk of jamming if they catch on while rotating if you have the gun pointed downwards. In my experience I wouldnt go under .220. But this is only a thing with slugs, pellets do not jam whether you seat them or not.

Also shooting below recommended pressure will cause you to create a jam if you have a mag full of pellets.
Makes sense