Leshiy 2

Hey guys,

just signed up here... awesome topics.

Im wondering who does have Leshiy 2 here? I cant find any website with full detailed parts or diagrams... does anyone know of any link ?

I really like to know what is the moderator built like? does it come apart? is it in one piece? I cant see there is 2 long bolts holding it to the gun.. but does the the bolts come out fully or just loosens to come off the gun?

Nope just don't want to publicly bash any brand or dealer.

So why did you chose to go public and place doubt about brand or dealer instead of posting a PM to Henbo?

Probably because Mack already posted a public thread with his views? He could have posted a direct link to the disappointing review, but instead just told him to contact him. I also might add, all he said was to contact that guy... with no qualifiers. The additional limited info was still only to say that he does not have a direct opinion. Believe me, he is willing to share his direct opinions if you haven’t noticed.

Technically, he could have been telling him that he can buy Mack’s from the sale ad he just posted and he should PM him to buy his before buying somewhere else.

Nope just don't want to publicly bash any brand or dealer.

So why did you chose to go public and place doubt about brand or dealer instead of posting a PM to Henbo?

Probably because Mack already posted a public thread with his views? He could have posted a direct link to the disappointing review, but instead just told him to contact him. I also might add, all he said was to contact that guy... with no qualifiers. The additional limited info was still only to say that he does not have a direct opinion. Believe me, he is willing to share his direct opinions if you haven’t noticed.

Technically, he could have been telling him that he can buy Mack’s from the sale ad he just posted and he should PM him to buy his before buying somewhere else.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC in response to the question. 

Good deal for a near Brand New Leshiy2 for the price of a Maverick.

I even posted a heads up in stock (well not anymore!) Leshiy2 thread.

Be well!

I am on a mission to save people money that's all.

AND! have them get the most for their hard earned dollar.

AND! be an airgun enabler... RE: airguns and related accessories that aren't consistently publicly known to be problematic...

Many of us have been waiting to see what scope you recommend for a Leshiy2. Save us some money👊

I am on a mission to save people money that's all.

AND! have them get the most for their hard earned dollar.

AND! be an airgun enabler... RE: airguns and related accessories that aren't consistently publicly known to be problematic...

Many of us have been waiting to see what scope you recommend for a Leshiy2. Save us some money👊

i dont know about saving any money but i am going to swipe my discovery VT3 -4X16X44SF FFP from my zbroia kozak when my L2 gets here, the scope is sort of light weight, roger

Heads up I have the same issue as Mack, who cares. No biggie, Small issue that will be fixed, and it's not that big of a deal. Happy to have it happen now while Krale can help out. I bought the leshiy to have and to hold for life, I am confident once this gets back in my hands it will be perfect. I would buy another one right now knowing this issue is a possibility. Sweet gun!! 

Hey guys,

just signed up here... awesome topics.

Im wondering who does have Leshiy 2 here? I cant find any website with full detailed parts or diagrams... does anyone know of any link ?

I really like to know what is the moderator built like? does it come apart? is it in one piece? I cant see there is 2 long bolts holding it to the gun.. but does the the bolts come out fully or just loosens to come off the gun?

http://edgun.ru/en/repair-parts/leshii2/Ver.%20LSA220000-6.35-350/