EDgun Leshiy2

Leshiy 2 .22cal 250mm barrel 18gr JSBs
I was messing around with my L2 a couple weeks ago. I shot it over the chrono and thought it could use a little more speed, well I was wrong. Although I could hit some 3inch spinners I have set up in my yard (@60y) most of the time, on paper it just wasn't grouping well. I lowered the reg and this is the results at 30 yards 1 mag 8 rounds one hole, the scattered shots were before, the one tight group was after the re-adjustment. I haven't checked the speed since, but my guess is its around 750-800 now. I am getting 4 mags on a 250bar fill. All these shots were using hold under, and the scope is zeroed @60 yards.

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

It's a great gun, I've had it a couple years with no issues, not even an Oring. I generally don't mess with any of my guns much as long as they are shooting well. Tune them and shoot them. I also wash and lube my pellets (napier power pellet lube), I believe it keeps the barrel clean longer and the breach Oring in good condition. Another thing I do is reload the magazine without removing it from the gun rather than swapping magazines again and again. My reasoning is to protect the magazine roller from being scratched or damaged.

Reactions: Jnewood
Thank you for your review and tips! I just got into pcps and am looking at a lighter smaller option for a second gun.
I love the FX Wildcat compact, I gave mine to my son. It was the M2 tube, very light and accurate. My next gun will be the Wildcat M3 bt.
Changed my mind I think I want the tube cylinder compact.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleM
I shoot my Leshiy 2 currently at 880 fps, for 25.39gr. It shoots quite well with it, but it could maybe be tighter. So I'll try to lower the speed / pressure. It's currently at 160 bar for a .22

A question about the regulator: I have the latest apex regulator. Does anyone know if you can increase (probably yes) or decrease the pressure without degassing? Or should you degas to keep the reg happy?

I shoot my Leshiy 2 currently at 880 fps, for 25.39gr. It shoots quite well with it, but it could maybe be tighter. So I'll try to lower the speed / pressure. It's currently at 160 bar for a .22

A question about the regulator: I have the latest apex regulator. Does anyone know if you can increase (probably yes) or decrease the pressure without degassing? Or should you degas to keep the reg happy?
You can increase or decrease under pressure no problem. However, it would decrease just a little bit at a time dry fire as your decreasing to relieve the pressure.