• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy2

Leshiy 2 .22cal 250mm barrel 18gr JSBs
I was messing around with my L2 a couple weeks ago. I shot it over the chrono and thought it could use a little more speed, well I was wrong. Although I could hit some 3inch spinners I have set up in my yard (@60y) most of the time, on paper it just wasn't grouping well. I lowered the reg and this is the results at 30 yards 1 mag 8 rounds one hole, the scattered shots were before, the one tight group was after the re-adjustment. I haven't checked the speed since, but my guess is its around 750-800 now. I am getting 4 mags on a 250bar fill. All these shots were using hold under, and the scope is zeroed @60 yards.

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

It's a great gun, I've had it a couple years with no issues, not even an Oring. I generally don't mess with any of my guns much as long as they are shooting well. Tune them and shoot them. I also wash and lube my pellets (napier power pellet lube), I believe it keeps the barrel clean longer and the breach Oring in good condition. Another thing I do is reload the magazine without removing it from the gun rather than swapping magazines again and again. My reasoning is to protect the magazine roller from being scratched or damaged.