EDgun Leshy build quality

What is the build quality of an EDGun West Leshy 2 like? The specific gun of interest is the 35 cal hi power. Specific questions:

- how is the barrel mounted to the receiver?

- is the receiver one piece or bolted together from many components like an FX?

- what parts are polymer?

- does the folding "back half" of the rifle lock up solidly to the front?

- does that quick mount for the Behemoth silencer make a stable, ridgid connection with the barrel?

- is the barrel a rigid steel component or a "liner in a tube held by spacers in a shroud"?

I'm asking this forum these questions because I have completely lost faith in the "airgun influencers" promulgating marketing points on social media. I would very much appreciate an owner taking his time to comment on how well satisfied he is with the Leshy simply because he has found something that delights him. Alternatively, I would appreciate being warned away from a steaming pile of over priced, shiny aluminum alloy crap even more.

Kind regards,

Mike

Reactions: ChickenDumpling
What is the build quality of an EDGun West Leshy 2 like? The specific gun of interest is the 35 cal hi power. Specific questions:

- how is the barrel mounted to the receiver?

- is the receiver one piece or bolted together from many components like an FX?

- what parts are polymer?

- does the folding "back half" of the rifle lock up solidly to the front?

- does that quick mount for the Behemoth silencer make a stable, ridgid connection with the barrel?

- is the barrel a rigid steel component or a "liner in a tube held by spacers in a shroud"?

I'm asking this forum these questions because I have completely lost faith in the "airgun influencers" promulgating marketing points on social media. I would very much appreciate an owner taking his time to comment on how well satisfied he is with the Leshy simply because he has found something that delights him. Alternatively, I would appreciate being warned away from a steaming pile of over priced, shiny aluminum alloy crap even more.

Kind regards,

Mike
Screenshot_20240820_085401_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240820_085514_Google.jpg