Let see them bulldog's!!

This is my K-9 modified Pitbull. All 12 shots with 260fpe 142 gr NSA 2900 psi Huma regulated 4500 psi extended reservoir. 
20200720_203124.1599077050.jpg
20200720_203235.1599077051.jpg
20200720_202855.1599077569.jpg

Here's my 2018 build that I recently up'd the power on. Now shooting Hornady frontier lead .38 special semi-wadcutter hollow point 158gr at 300ftlbView attachment 89106View attachment 89118
@INKRETT-BLE1 This has to be the nicest looking Bulldog build I've seen. 😍 I'm just not sure about that barrel floating like that. I wonder if it could benefit from a barrel band towards the end of the reservoir. I don't mean to be overly critical. I have no clue how it performs and holds up in the field, but I really like the look of this build and its purported performance.

Last edited:
This one is in 308 , it just arrived a month ago , don't know how it shoots it came with the wrong treads.. so the DonnyFL crew is kindly making me a adapter so I could use the new YOKOZUNA..so I could finally see if it shoots or not ..
View attachment 409667
@mercado I’m curious to read about what sort of range and velocities you get out of your .308 Taurus. Did it come with a muzzle brake? Or are you concerned about the noise shooting without a moderator?

@marlonlayton What sort of range and acceptable accuracy are you comfortably getting out of your .357 (what I assume is a) Pitbull carbine? With which projectile(s)?
50-75 yards is my typical range…currently shooting sub 1-inch groups with the 145gr noslers around 700fps. For my needs this is fantastic. I have not tried shooting at any long range distances yet….

Reactions: Ezana4CE
@mercado I’m curious to read about what sort of range and velocities you get out of your .308 Taurus. Did it come with a muzzle brake? Or are you concerned about the noise shooting without a moderator?
Hi , no muzzle break.. I don't enjoy loud guns , I used a shogun. 30 in my 308 texan and it works great, so I imagine the yokozuna will do what I need in this gun.. it came tread m14x1--- instead of m14x1.25..vulcan treads for the yokozuna will be available in 2 weeks, my adapter is done. Only waiting on the yokozuna factory m14x1.25 direct treads to arrive so they could send me the package.. then I could take it to my friend lands to see how well it does 100y+ and how it groups at 50y.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Today I just made some shoot only to see what speed I could expect from the 308 bulldog.. 135gr -- 945fps -- 266fpe .. 115gr -- 1010fps . First 2 shoot really consistent 2 or 3 fps different from there next shoot 20fps less the rest the same 30fps less etc .. I will mostly use it tether..

Reactions: mackeral5
Was this a send your own bulldog in to be converted or bought from Pitbull? Im waiting on mine to come back,How long did it take you to get it?
@tradecraft6f You’re new here. You’ve asked this question multiple times. You’ve received good advice. Why do you insist upon asking the same question across multiple threads when you can call or email Pitbull Airguns and get an answer? This is not a good look.

@tradecraft6f You’re new here. You’ve asked this question multiple times. You’ve received good advice. Why do you insist upon asking the same question across multiple threads when you can call or email Pitbull Airguns and get an answer? This is not a good look.
Probably trying to get 10 posts to sell something.

I have a question "The lake rat" , the bulldog you pictured in post seven that's all silver. Is that an armada shroud cover? Also where did you source the stout barrel band. That's a very nice looking bulldog.
TheLakeRat hasn't been on here for like 3 years. He's supposedly a dealer? You may want to send him a PM.

I need to do something with my Bulldog. I never liked the looks of them and ended up with one in a trade. I didnt do much with it because of (admittedly) some unwarranted bias. Turns out, this thing not only killed my biases, but exceeded expectations in accuracy and power, and has held air like a champ.

It's still ugly though.... I have the camo version. I like the black better and have threatened to paint it, but havent dove in yet. I like the look of the gun in the pic above with the barrel exposed. May do that and paint the lower section.

To date, the ***iest Bulldog I've seen though is the one on Brians site...

https://www.veradiumair.com/
Yes, it is UGLY but MAN, what a shooter. Has anyone else posted tht the Bulldog reminds them of the Tesla Pickup(?) truck?

Last edited by a moderator: