let’s do weigh-ins!

All my weights come from my old digital fishing scale. Unknown accuracy.

My lightest is my Prod in a custom stock, 4 lbs 9 ounces. It is wearing a Hawke Vantage 2-7X scope.

Next is my P35-177. It is in a stock I made of old pews which is oversize relative to the original. Has a Athlon Talos 6-24 scope. 6 lbs 11 ounces.

P35-22 is 7 lbs 6 ounces including it's Veyron 6-24 scope and mount. I also weighed the stock separately and got 1 lb 14 ounces. The original plastic stock weighed 1 lb 2 ounces. So in the original stock this gun would be about the same as the P35-177. The stock is cherry with a highly figured and dense oak cap.

P35-25 is 7 lbs 10 ounces. The scope is a Primary Arms 4-14 and the stock is again one of my creations in pew wood with an oak cap. It also has an external extended plenum and Donny FL moderator adapter.

Caiman X 7 lbs 11 ounces. This one surprised me, it feels heavier. It wears a Arken EPL-4 6-24. The stock is the original with a 3/4 inch cherry spacer to increase the length of pull.

All the guns were pretty full of air but did not have magazines inserted.

The P35 weights kind of surprised me but I've weighed them previously so I knew I had added more than 2 lbs to the basic gun weight with the scopes, mounts and heavier stocks. With a light scope in the original stock they should be more like 6 1/2 lbs. No surprise the Prod is so light. The gun is light and that Hawke scope is also the lightest I have.
i’m a bit interested in the p35s. sounds like weight is just around where i like my guns dressed.

BIG and BAD ....
Topped off with 3 pounds of optics certainly add to this gals heft !!

You read that right 15 pounds !!
No magazine/pellets installed .. add that too :LOL:

a9.jpg

Brocock, a noble compound word, but when split in two, lets just say I don't want that in my hands. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, nice looking rig.

-Matt
You know what they say... Every guy's hand you have shaken has had at least one [Brocock] in it.

Just as the title says, let’s see the weight of your most used guns! lightweights, middleweights, or heavyweights.. all are welcome, no pressure. we all know big girls get love too 😂 you player pimps are welcome to share more than one if you want.
this is a good opportunity for the community to see what kind of weight to expect from guns they may be interested in getting in the future.
i’ll start..
notos with a heavy moderator 6.6lbs
View attachment 496213
Just as the title says, let’s see the weight of your most used guns! lightweights, middleweights, or heavyweights.. all are welcome, no pressure. we all know big girls get love too 😂 you player pimps are welcome to share more than one if you want.
this is a good opportunity for the community to see what kind of weight to expect from guns they may be interested in getting in the future.
i’ll start..
notos with a heavy moderator 6.6lbs
View attachment 496213
My stable has an all time heavy weight = My full length shrouded Thomas is 13 lb 12 oz with the Butt and Palm riser and Barricade stop.
IMG_8065.jpeg

Last edited:
Huh ... why our weight difference ? 15 & 17 respectfully Loaded mag is likely 1/2 pound as a WAG :rolleyes:

My skout has a 16mm STEEL barrel inside carbon liner, and a 3#+ 34mm scope on top ... Huh ?
My .22 is sporting the LW carbon fiber bull barrel, and that scope is 44 ounces, the bipod ain’t lightweight either…
Edit: Just weighed again, Scott is correct… 14.4 pounds as shown

Last edited: