let’s do weigh-ins!

Just as the title says, let’s see the weight of your most used guns! lightweights, middleweights, or heavyweights.. all are welcome, no pressure. we all know big girls get love too 😂 you player pimps are welcome to share more than one if you want.
this is a good opportunity for the community to see what kind of weight to expect from guns they may be interested in getting in the future.
i’ll start..
notos with a heavy moderator 6.6lbs
IMG_7082.jpeg

AEA Element 2.0 laughs audibly at 2.8 lbs naked and with a very light scope / mod you'd be under 4 lbs with a full length carbine, I don't own one but I know a couple guys that do.

My gun is 4.8 lbs naked full length heavily customized Marauder, with light scope and custom 3d printed mod 5.8 lbs, with heavier scope, 6.8 lbs.

IMG_20240624_122914291.jpg

-Matt

Been wanting to do this lately and see how they weigh so good reason to see now.

Vet Long .22 with Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 4-20x50 whopping 10lbs 13oz lol was surprised by this one thought it wasn't that heavy

Vet Short .22 with Zulus 3-12 LRF 8lbs 3oz

Evol Mini .22 at 5lbs 11oz bare but will have a lightweight scope on soon so likely around 7lbs 8oz when done.

Notos with red dot 4lbs 5oz

HW30S 5lbs 11oz

Cometa Fenix 400 .22 7lbs 2oz

All my weights come from my old digital fishing scale. Unknown accuracy.

My lightest is my Prod in a custom stock, 4 lbs 9 ounces. It is wearing a Hawke Vantage 2-7X scope.

Next is my P35-177. It is in a stock I made of old pews which is oversize relative to the original. Has a Athlon Talos 6-24 scope. 6 lbs 11 ounces.

P35-22 is 7 lbs 6 ounces including it's Veyron 6-24 scope and mount. I also weighed the stock separately and got 1 lb 14 ounces. The original plastic stock weighed 1 lb 2 ounces. So in the original stock this gun would be about the same as the P35-177. The stock is cherry with a highly figured and dense oak cap.

P35-25 is 7 lbs 10 ounces. The scope is a Primary Arms 4-14 and the stock is again one of my creations in pew wood with an oak cap. It also has an external extended plenum and Donny FL moderator adapter.

Caiman X 7 lbs 11 ounces. This one surprised me, it feels heavier. It wears a Arken EPL-4 6-24. The stock is the original with a 3/4 inch cherry spacer to increase the length of pull.

All the guns were pretty full of air but did not have magazines inserted.

The P35 weights kind of surprised me but I've weighed them previously so I knew I had added more than 2 lbs to the basic gun weight with the scopes, mounts and heavier stocks. With a light scope in the original stock they should be more like 6 1/2 lbs. No surprise the Prod is so light. The gun is light and that Hawke scope is also the lightest I have.

Reactions: daddypaddy