Let’s see those light weight Carry Airguns (Woods Walkers)

I’d love to see everyone’s favorite light weight or compact carry airguns. Something you can throw in a pack or carry for miles.

I walk my dog for about an hour a day. I carry a airgun with me every time. Most times I carry this P-Rod. Sometimes my Notos. Out to 50 yards either of those should be able to crack a golf ball. Doesn’t weigh me down at all.

Here’s my P-Rod and couple Dog Walk Photos

Feel free to shows your favorites in the comments below 👇 🤘

IMG_5995.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

I’d love to see everyone’s favorite light weight or compact carry airguns. Something you can throw in a pack or carry for miles.

I walk my dog for about an hour a day. I carry a airgun with me every time. Most times I carry this P-Rod. Sometimes my Notos. Out to 50 yards either of those should be able to crack a golf ball. Doesn’t weigh me down at all.

Here’s my P-Rod and couple Dog Walk Photos

Feel free to shows your favorites in the comments below 👇 🤘

View attachment 496980

View attachment 496981
I envy you that you can walk for an hour carrying an airgun without having to worry about being killed by overly enthusiastic law enforcement agencies. Were I to wander about the hills local to where I live in Southern California, I’d probably end up as a story on the evening news.

I envy you that you can walk for an hour carrying an airgun without having to worry about being killed by overly enthusiastic law enforcement agencies. Were I to wander about the hills local to where I live in Southern California, I’d probably end up as a story on the evening news.

I hear you, Phillip!
I feel with you!

Where I live, most personnel of the local law enforcement agencies shine with baffling ignorance for not knowing that something like an "airgun" even exists — for them it's all firearms, resulting in:
● being dragged to the local police station (since the airgunner doesn't have a licence — airguns here don't requiere any)

● having the item decommissioned
● and sent to an investigation bureau in the capital for confirmation of the owners "outrageous claims" of this not being a firearm ("It looks like one, it must be one!")

● After weeks of mind-numbing bureaucratic processes, you get your airgun back — with less than an excuse for the enormeous error committed by the officers who should know better.
And certainly without any reimbursement for the dozens of hours wasted at different agencies of the state....

➠ Such is the state of airgunning and law enforcement agencies in Peru.
California, I feel with you! 😞

➠ I'm not sure what the equivalent to a Karen or a Ken are when they join a law enforcement agency — maybe Barbie and Billy?
Well, here in Peru they are called Bubba. It's gender neutral.

Matthias

Last edited:
Reactions: phillip