Let's see your hand cannons

GK1.JPG

My GK1, I have it shooting these predator polymags at 60 fpe. Now I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't want to get hit with a predator polymag at 60 foot pounds.

View attachment 467477
I wouldn't want to get hit with a .177 pellet at 6 ft lb's ?!!!
Let alone something at 60 ft fb's ??!! 🤣

I take that personal. My pistol weighs hardly anything, has a 12" barrel and 223ft lbs of energy.
Well I had 3 DAQ Outlaw pistols, .357 .45 and .50
I never felt like if I was actually shooting pistols and eventually all of them I put into a stock to make them carbines and I think they where way more suited to that configuration,.....then again it's all subjective and about personal preferences ;)

Reactions: Bandito
Well I had 3 DAQ Outlaw pistols, .357 .45 and .50
I never felt like if I was actually shooting pistols and eventually all of them I put into a stock to make them carbines and I think they where way more suited to that configuration,.....then again it's all subjective and about personal preferences ;)
Mine aren't Quackenbush pistols. Mine are made from scratch and outperform his in every way possible. But you're correct about personal preference because the one that you preferred a page or so back looks like a pistol with a 2 liter soda bottle hanging off the bottom of it. Not my bag.