Let's talk about your favorite shooting spots! via Air Arms

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Whether it's a scenic field, a local range, or your own garden, we want to hear about the places you love to shoot. A place where the world melts away and you can focus on just enjoying shooting.

Where do you go for the perfect shot?

AA724.jpg

I have a shed in my back yard with a plastic card table and a foldable chair. It's very secluded with a target trap I can set out to 70 yards max. It's my hideaway after work or on weekends I can spend some time enjoying my air rifles. When I'm not feeling too lazy, I even run an extension cord and plug in a floor fan.

20.jpg

I shoot off my back covered porch. I shoot off a Stable table at 2 areas.
‘First is 25 to 35 yds.
IMG_9220.jpeg
The second is 42 to 47 yds.
IMG_9221.jpeg
I can get any distance but would have to move my shooting position.
I also have night lights hard wired to my back door for night shooting. Absolutely best in the winter.
IMG_4865.jpeg

Only shoot springers and usually shoot daily. Always adding new targets to change up. Always the Blues playing. Crow

Very cool.

Where do you guys live to get backyards like these ?
1721965194228.png

As I've noted a few times, my "range" is pretty short. It's all that I've got, so...I use it. It's paid for, and mine.
That is, across the living room and down the hall, into an archery target. If I'm feeling disobedient (city laws !), I can open the back door and increase the distance to a more, somewhat, "normal" distance.
But nothing like the "open range", that a couple of you guys have. That's great.

Mike