• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leupold, NF, RAW, WAR, FX and more

Classified Status
NLA

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
I have the following to offer for trade. MK2 Impact .357/.30, WAR Flex .30/.25 loaded, PreAF RAW HM1000X .25 right handed action chassis, mint Leupold MK4 8.5x25-50 IR TMR reticle with sunshade, NF BR scopes and plenty more to offer. Hoping to trade for working, excellent/minty condition….30 SK-19 Full/Semi, FX M3 Impact .25 and up, Evanix .30 Full/Semi, Evol .30 and .25 RX2 but open to other offers (customs and custom stocks a plus for me). I can add cash for right deals. If wanting to buy make me an decent/respectable offer (low ballers need not apply). Message for offers, info and pics. All these work perfectly just seeing what’s out there in a world of inflated costs. Let my excess meet your needs and yours to meet my need to hunt airguns. Thank you.

-Keahi Lum Ho