• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leupold VX Freedom 4-12 x 40 *****REDUCED*****

Classified Status
NLA
Offered for sale is my Leupold 4-12 x 40 side focus scope. 30 mm tube, tri - moa reticle in 2nd focal plane. This scope is as new, just taking up valuable space in the gun safe. I am the original owner, purchased new from SWFA last year for $499 plus shipping. It doesn't have a gun to sit on and I do not see one in the foreseeable future. Parallax free focus to 35 yds, per Leupold. I have been able to shoot @ 25 yards at 9 or 10 power, without issue. If you shoot closer than that, perhaps open sights would be a better option. Securely packed and shipped to conus for $415 now $400 , pay-pal f&f or +3.25% or usps money order. Not entertaining offers or trades at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking. Herb
KIMG2501.JPG

KIMG2502.JPG
Screenshot 2022-06-25 15.28.04.png

Last edited: