• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Like new Taipan Veteran Long .25 with extras, excellent condition and very accurate

Classified Status
SOLD

Sonny Helms

Feb 9, 2023
PRESCOTT
This Taipan is in great condition and shoots very nice.It also has an amazing trigger these guns are known for their triggers. Gets 5 magazines on 250 bar fill. It is tuned for JSB King Heavy MK2 33.95 Grain pellets. It comes with the supressor pictured the two 10 round magazines plus the sinle shot tray. Also comes with the magazine holder and fill probe older pictured on the gun and I will throw in one tin of the king heavy pellets. I would like PayPal F&F or you pay 3% PayPal charges. I also accept Zelle. Price 1,000 Shipped and insured through UPS to the lower 48 states. Scope is not included.

You can call or Text Sonny @928-848-4969

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg