• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Limited Edition Daystate Grey Shadow #44/150 Mint Condition, Glossy Black/Grey Laminate Stock, Titanium + Gold, Custom Hugget. Beautiful work of art!

Classified Status
SOLD

Sound Tribe

Jun 27, 2015
CT
I am looking to see what trade offers I can get, but would also consider selling if the price is right. This gun cost $3.7k back in 2014 when it came out.
It is still in great condition.

Limited Edition Daystate Grey Shadow #44 of only 150 made in the world.

Each barrel was hand selected from the factory for the best accuracy and placed in each of the 150 guns in this LE run. Apparently less than 10 of these guns are in the US. The accuracy is unbelievable and capable of true 5 shot one hole groups at 100 yards.
Amazing and beautiful gun, one of the nicest I've seen... the perfect collector's item.
It's .22cal quietly shooting 40 fpe at high power mode and power is adjustable.

*All functions work perfectly, no damage, dents or scratches, in Like New condition, no issues besides the LCD display screen isn't showing up, but the electronic system is still working fine and programmed properly. The trigger is insane, like clicking a mouse! This is as simple as a connection failure and can be remedied by someone who knows the electronics on these guns very easily, likely a misplaced connector that just needs to be placed in the proper spot. A drop in replacement with an Air Wolf LCD screen is also possible and after talking to Airguns of Arizona they are happy to quickly remedy this (I live on the other side of the country, or it would have been done already)
Otherwise, it's perfect. I didn't want to mess with it myself, so leaving it as is, but giving full disclosure, will detract the $60~ price of a new screen from the value if you choose to do go that route.*

The gun has/comes with:
-Hi-gloss Grey/Black Laminated ambidextrous thumbhole stock
-Two Stage electronic trigger
-Special engraved breech in Titanium with Grey Shadow logo,
-Titanium Plating on Metal Parts
-Gold Coloring on Bolt and (adjustable) trigger
-Rotary electronic safety catch
-Custom fully baffled Huggett silencer unlike on any other gun
-Removable 10 shot rotary magazine
-AC Charger + Keys
-Comes in a Daystate Hard Case

Only 150 of this gun exist in the world, I will entertain any trade offers for other nice guns, also open to partial trades+cash

Looking for any rare, custom, unique, or high end PCP rifles.
(Also interested in Western Airguns Sidewinder Compact, FX Wildcat Compact mk3 BT, and other compact 22 slug shooters)
If you wish to outright purchase - PM me with your offer.

Here are the amazing pictures:

Grey Shadow bolt.jpg

694198362.jpg

Grey Shadow screen.jpg

Grey Shadow trigger.jpg

Grey Shadow under.jpg

Grey Shadow 2.jpg

Grey Shadow1.jpg

694198455.jpg

Last edited: