locations? where is everyone from?

I’m in Iowa City, Iowa. In the center of an airgun desert. But I am hoping to get some people into field target.

As you can see from the members map. There is not much air gunning here in Iowa.

IMG_5946.jpeg

New shooter from se OH. Check out my 300 yd rimfire range on fb. Crum Ridge Rimfire. Like to start an airgun class
Hey wonder how far ya are from Bowling Green Kentucky? Just moved up here few months ago and trying to find a place I can shoot and sight in at. Would be awesome to meet a fellow Airgunner not to terribly far.

They get a bit active in the summer months, but for the amount of activity and snakes captured and relocated, we have very few snake bite incidents.

Did she at least enjoy her time here?
Yes she had a fantastic time. The encounter was very quick. She rod past on her bicycle and it reared up and
They get a bit active in the summer months, but for the amount of activity and snakes captured and relocated, we have very few snake bite incidents.

Did she at least enjoy her time here?
Yes she had a great time. The encounter was very quick. She rode her bicycle past the snake and it reared up at her. Luckily she was going down hill and moving too fast for it to strike.

May I ask a question? I have a Boerboel. Are they common to see in city’s as pets or are they mostly in farms?