locations? where is everyone from?

Yes she had a fantastic time. The encounter was very quick. She rod past on her bicycle and it reared up and

Yes she had a great time. The encounter was very quick. She rode her bicycle past the snake and it reared up at her. Luckily she was going down hill and moving too fast for it to strike.

May I ask a question? I have a Boerboel. Are they common to see in city’s as pets or are they mostly in farms?

Good to hear she enjoyed it.

We often come across cobras when hunting or when out on our dirt bikes, thankfully they will rather retreat and get away, they are generally not aggressive at all.

There are a number of people with Boerboels in the city, I know a few, but generally with fairly large properties, but we also have lots of areas where they can be taken to go for long walks or a run.
But there are lots of them on farms, much more so than in the city.

Good to hear she enjoyed it.

We often come across cobras when hunting or when out on our dirt bikes, thankfully they will rather retreat and get away, they are generally not aggressive at all.

There are a number of people with Boerboels in the city, I know a few, but generally with fairly large properties, but we also have lots of areas where they can be taken to go for long walks or a run.
But there are lots of them on farms, much more so than in the city.
Thanks you . I have found most snakes to be passive if left alone. The Boerboul is the most fascinating story of dog breading. I accidentally got a big brindle male. 140 lb of pure muscle devoted to my wife’s well being.

Reactions: Kola